Posts tagged ‘art appraisal’
Trash or Treasure on “It’s About You” – WKYC TV Cleveland
February 26, 2020 at 12:53 pm
See my February 18th appearance on WKYC channel 3 in Cleveland. Joe Cronauer and Holly Strano hosted my segment on Trash or Treasure, where I spoke about art... (more)
Downsizing? Inheritance? Ageing-in-Place?
April 24, 2017 at 2:09 pm
See my recent appearance on Golden Opportunities TV Airs Sundays on WKYC TV channel 3 in Cleveland at 11:30 am https://youtu.be/xGpZhXARLDA Check out all of my Personal Property... (more)
Are you using qualified appraisals?
May 8, 2016 at 6:44 pm
It is estimated that only approximately 25% of collectors insure their fine art or other specialty property. Why are the other 75% choosing not to? Some feel that... (more)
All Appraisers Aren’t Created Equal
June 22, 2015 at 7:04 pm
There is a lot being written now about hiring qualified appraisers to value your personal property. To help drive that point home, I would like to tell you... (more)
Insuring Art At Home
July 28, 2014 at 3:04 pm
To follow up with my last post on Understanding How To Insure Fine Art, here I am going to touch on your home collections. Again, as always, I... (more)
2023 is my 10th Year Membership in the Irish IPAV !!
July 12, 2013 at 12:54 pm
I have just been accepted to join the Institute of Professional Auctioneers and Valuers in Ireland as an Overseas Member. I will now be offering appraisal services to... (more)
Significant problems found with current appraisals
February 24, 2011 at 3:38 pm
An appraisal is a record of an item to prove its existence, establish its identity and communicate a value through an established methodology. In reviewing a number of... (more)